Joining The Dressage Company connects you to like-minded lovers of dressage, helpful education meetings and clinics, opportunities to compete for recognition and prizes, and all the benefits of Group Membership in the United States Dressage Federation:
· Discounts with USDF Store, partners and events
· Resources including USDF publications, online learning opportunities and access to
USDFscores.com, the official USDF source for the most accurate and complete
· Compete at USEF licensed/USDF-recognized competitions and save the
· Participate in the USDF Rider Award Program
· Earn USDF University education credits
Our members include riders and non-riders, amateurs and professionals, horse owners and barn owners, trainers, officials, and others who enjoy the sport of dressage.
The membership year runs November 1 through October 31.
Junior Members have not reached their 21st birthday before November 1 of the membership year. Annual dues are $30.
Senior Members are over age 21. Annual dues are $45.
Dues include an affiliate USDF membership fee.
The Dressage Company runs on volunteer power to offer the education programs, clinics, show and award activities that benefit you! Your support makes the club stronger for everyone.
To qualify for Year End Awards, members must earn at least five participation points during the competition year. Two of your five participation points must be earned by attending meetings. Three of your five participation points must be earned by volunteering at the Dressage Company horse show. We also recognize volunteers who donate 25 or more hours with special awards at our Year End Awards banquet.
You can volunteer and earn points many ways:
· Attend member or board meetings for one point each.
· Serve as an elected Club Officer or serve as a committee member and earn points
for actual hours worked
· Volunteer at The Dressage Company Show or clinics and earn points for actual
· Host or present an education program and earn 3 points per event
· Volunteer at a Dressage or Combined Test Show and earn points for actual
Learn more about volunteering by contacting the Dressage Company president.
For information about Year End Awards, please contact any officer.